помощь в диалоге

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

dev222

Новичок
Автор темы
может ли кто-нибудь помочь мне найти хак в качестве диалоговой гидравлики, чтобы открыть новый идентификатор диалогового окна, потому что у некоторых серверов есть антиквариат для этого
если у кого-то есть этот хак, если он может отправить меня, потому что я нигде не нашел

™ ChipFamily

По ту сторону надежды.
Обратите внимание, пользователь заблокирован на форуме. Не рекомендуется проводить сделки.
To use a translator, because I do not want to write in Russian, I need to wait as a dialog hider, so I need some read to buy some things fast on the market. But some server has an anti-theft that when I open it through the dialog box, the error occurred Dialogue is why I'm looking for that cheat

can u help me
Now I understand you. Alas, but I can not do anything, I do not know the solution.

dev222

Новичок
Автор темы
Thank you, I've seen people seeing they buy fast in about 1 second about 10 of the same products. Automated shopping and I've seen that there's no option to quit but have to get out of the server. So it's not like a dialog hidder that can be used for everything only for the market in order to quickly buy the products.
Thanks anyway.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.