SAMP 0.3.7 R2/R1 crashing with Sampfuncs 5.3.3

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

1337Potato

Новичок
Автор темы
hello, samp seems to keep crashing when i use sampfuncs.asi and works if i take it out(along with the sampfuncs folder), this is the crash log

Additional info:

*samp version: 0.3.7 R2/R1(both dont work but crash differently)
*cleo: 4.1(i heard 4.3 makes samp crash so im using 4.1)
*i took out all my mods from the sampfuncs folder, im not using any aditional files that could be conflicting with sampfuncs
*the exeption handler makes gta_sa.exe use all the cpu it can if there is an exception when samp crashes, so i always leave it in false
*i dont have any aditional files on the SAMPFUNCS folder, i also deleted gta_sa.set from the samp folder
*i have tried using anticrasher.asi and anticrasher.cs(from a video) but none worked(anticrasher.asi made samp(r2) crash without an exception dialog)
*i already tried reinstalling gta and samp
*i already tried settings both the samp and gta_sa exe's to run as administrator and to run in compatibility mode for windows 98/me
*i already tried changing the recommended options on the .ini file
*my samfuncs config:
[general]

antipause=false

check-updates=false

console-use-alternate-key=false

debug-mode=false

disable-game-api=true

draw-info-bar=true

exception-handler=false

logging=true

multiprocess=false

window-mode=false

window-mode-no-border=false

window-mode-notopmost=false

[settings]

console-height=500

console-width=600

console-x=20

console-y=20
------------------------

i tried samp 0.3.7 R1 and this time things worked out differently,
before with the R2 the samp logo showed up along with the other logos, but before the gray/white loading bar showed up, the game crashed with an exception(see sampfuncs crashlog above) but in the R1 version the bar showed up but crashed after loading, crashlog of the R1 crash, i retried the solutions i had for the R2 version but none worked

D3.Pheonix

🎹
Модератор
Check your scripts in CLEO folder, that are using SF or/and try to install cleo 4.3
By the way, SF doesn't work on R2. Only 0.3.7 R1

1337Potato

Новичок
Автор темы
just letting you know, sampfuncs is not compatible with SA-MP 0.3.7 R2 (and will never be, Избранное - Софт - SAMPFUNCS(https://blast.hk/threads/17/page-53#post-190803))
you should
Check your scripts in CLEO folder, that are using SF or/and try to install cleo 4.3
By the way, SF doesn't work on R2. Only 0.3.7 R1
i did use r1 lol but as i said, it crashed after the white bar finished loading, and yes i made sure i wasnt using any .sf .cs and .asi files, i'll try installing samp 0.3.7 r1 with cleo 4.3

also i didnt know sampfuncs was abandoned, thanks for the heads up cquint

well, i tried sampfuncs with both samp 037 r1 and cleo 4.3(latest) but still didnt work

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.