AFK but not actually afk?

AgentM

Известный
Автор темы
Версия MoonLoader
.026-beta
Is it possible to be shown as AFK but not actually and still interact with checkpoints? I tried something similiar to this
Lua:
function sampev.onSendPlayerSync()
    if afk then
        return false
    end
end

However when i go to the checkpoint obviously it won't work, i was wondering if there's a way to get around it?

why ega

РП игрок
Модератор
Is it possible to be shown as AFK but not actually and still interact with checkpoints? I tried something similiar to this
Lua:
function sampev.onSendPlayerSync()
    if afk then
        return false
    end
end

However when i go to the checkpoint obviously it won't work, i was wondering if there's a way to get around it?
No, whether you pick up the marker or not is the server's decision, for the selection of the marker you must be at its coordinates, and when you are in the AFK, the server thinks that you are at the point where you got up in the AFK

You can disable AFK for the time of marker selection, but if you are in afk far from the marker, there is a chance of a kick. You can also send data.position to the marker coordinates, but again, there is a chance of a kick

AgentM

Известный
Автор темы
No, whether you pick up the marker or not is the server's decision, for the selection of the marker you must be at its coordinates, and when you are in the AFK, the server thinks that you are at the point where you got up in the AFK

You can disable AFK for the time of marker selection, but if you are in afk far from the marker, there is a chance of a kick. You can also send data.position to the marker coordinates, but again, there is a chance of a kick
I understand however the whole point of this was so i could afk farm one of the jobs on this server, i was doing the job while using invisible hacks however i was caught since they can't spectate me, they probably got suspicious of what i was doing.

Do you think if im afk and send data.position would work? Will it teleport my character even though im afk?