cleo help

CristianAdv

Новичок
Автор темы
I want to make this cleo script when somebody joins my car to use a command based on the player color, if the player has same player color as me, to heal him with the 1$ price, and if his color is different than mine, to heal him with 1000$. I've tried to make it but it doesnt heal the player that has same color as me with 1$, and i dont know what's the problem.

Вложения

• Autoheal.txt
    1.4 KB · Просмотры: 5

Bili Djin

Активный
I want to make this cleo script when somebody joins my car to use a command based on the player color, if the player has same player color as me, to heal him with the 1$ price, and if his color is different than mine, to heal him with 1000$. I've tried to make it but it doesnt heal the player that has same color as me with 1$, and i dont know what's the problem.
Hello. The problem is that the amount can change by $1 only if another player is in your organization. The color of the nickname depends on the organization in which the player is. That is, in order to heal another player for $1, it is necessary not just to change his nickname color, but to accept him into his organization. In general, the flower garden is a purely visual part that shows the organization of the player.

- Google translator -