Anti-Fall after shooting

klid6k

Новичок
Автор темы
Hello there people,
On this server after shooting, while I do litefoot or I simply move, my character falls on the ground (Not pressing C), tbh it's a mess on gunfights...

Here it's an example of it:

What I'm looking for it's for a cleo or lua mod that prevents that... The server is filled with braindead aimbotters, nospreaders, wallhackers, etc... I don't want to use that stuff tbh, they are bad as hell still but falling have been fucking me so many times at gunfights that I'm done, and I really need a way to avoid that.

Thanks in adv!

leobear

Участник
simple go find a menu that has a "Allow cbug" feature like stealth . it will remove and bypass the anti C system of the server .

• Нравится
Реакции: klid6k

horacy

Известный
Hello there people,
On this server after shooting, while I do litefoot or I simply move, my character falls on the ground (Not pressing C), tbh it's a mess on gunfights...

Here it's an example of it:

What I'm looking for it's for a cleo or lua mod that prevents that... The server is filled with braindead aimbotters, nospreaders, wallhackers, etc... I don't want to use that stuff tbh, they are bad as hell still but falling have been fucking me so many times at gunfights that I'm done, and I really need a way to avoid that.

Thanks in adv!
use lua nops or s0b nops on ApplyPlayerAnimation or write a lua script that only blocks fall animations if you need to see the animations