Help with Player list (get only 1 color names)

2583729chiter04720

Новичок
Автор темы
Hi everyone

I am using a cleo which shows the names and id's of nearby players in a list.

I want to know if it is possible that only nearby players with the same name color (like red) appear on the list and the others are ignored.

That is what I am looking for, but I would also like to know if I can also get a list of the players (even if they are not close and do not appear on the follow-up lines) that have the same name color.

I am in a roleplay server and all have the default white color, but for jobs (like mechanic or doctor) the players who ask for services appear in different colors and the problem is that sometimes they are not shown by a bug in the map of the server but they appear in the list of TAB players and I am unaware of their location.

I'm not interested in the follow-up lines, I'm just looking to get the list, and if it gets even complicated, I'm just looking to get the names even if it's in the chat as messages.

First of all, Thanks

Вложения

• PList.cs
    21 KB · Просмотры: 18
Последнее редактирование:
  • Нравится
Реакции: kSOSA

2583729chiter04720

Новичок
Автор темы
@loganhackerdff

Yes, for example, I just want to show the players that have the name green.

But what I am looking for is to get that list of players with the green name even if they are not in the stream zone, because I will use it to locate those players all over the map because the map of that server that shows those green players sometimes does not It works and doesn't let me know its location.

I don't care about those colored lines that follow the player, I'm only interested in the table with players that have green names

I hope you can help me

loganhackerdff

Известный
@loganhackerdff

Yes, for example, I just want to show the players that have the name green.

But what I am looking for is to get that list of players with the green name even if they are not in the stream zone, because I will use it to locate those players all over the map because the map of that server that shows those green players sometimes does not It works and doesn't let me know its location.

I don't care about those colored lines that follow the player, I'm only interested in the table with players that have green names

I hope you can help me
CLEO:
for 0@ = 0 to 1000
if 0B23:  samp is_player_connected 0@
then 
0B37: samp 1@ = get_player_color 0@
if 1@ == 0x00ff00 // your color
then
//add to list
end
end
end