No multiply account

Sam201

Известный
Автор темы
Well I play at a server (English) called horizon roleplay I found alot of bugs there until I found a money glitch so I always used low level accounts to gather the money then transfer them to my main ..
Later I tried doing that they banned my both accounts like the same time both logined they were banned its like some automatically ban I can't login two accounts on the same computer anymore
I always been using sampfuncs feature to login 2 accounts the same time on 1 computer
The thing is they patched it how do I bypass that and login 2 accounts on the same pc again

Xenpai

Известный
Well I play at a server (English) called horizon roleplay I found alot of bugs there until I found a money glitch so I always used low level accounts to gather the money then transfer them to my main ..
Later I tried doing that they banned my both accounts like the same time both logined they were banned its like some automatically ban I can't login two accounts on the same computer anymore
I always been using sampfuncs feature to login 2 accounts the same time on 1 computer
The thing is they patched it how do I bypass that and login 2 accounts on the same pc again
Do you at all mind to explain the exploit in PM?