OpenMP, are sync cheats patched?

Loku

Известный
Автор темы
I was testing some kickers and even made my own and I tested it in different servers, one was Ugbase cheating server which seems to be using OpenMP because when I use it just doesn't work, but when moving the HackMySoftware cheating server the very SAME cheat seems to work perfectly, does anybody know anything about it?

Basically all snippets this page are patched for me: https://www.blast.hk/threads/897/page-7#post-72008

Perhaps you may need to find new addreses + offsets? Or what do you think it could be?
Thanks!

sazzas1978

Известный
I was testing some kickers and even made my own and I tested it in different servers, one was Ugbase cheating server which seems to be using OpenMP because when I use it just doesn't work, but when moving the HackMySoftware cheating server the very SAME cheat seems to work perfectly, does anybody know anything about it?

Basically all snippets this page are patched for me: https://www.blast.hk/threads/897/page-7#post-72008

Perhaps you may need to find new addreses + offsets? Or what do you think it could be?
Thanks!
u need new offsets and etc

Nexius

Известный
openmp is backwards compatible with SAMP and does not add any low-level packet filtering
It actually does, at least it filters bitstream parameters for the most packets and drops invalid values (nan/infinity float, integers out of range etc).

So, as for better sync validations, it's a thing there and ofc it's much better comparing to samp server, but it doesn't fix any complex cheats because it's not its scope of responsibility. Server-side anticheats have many stuff to be constantly tweaked and adapted even for the specific gamemode.

The reason why one server didn't patched something (using omp server) and the other have patched something (using omp server too) is in that they most likely patched this manually via pawn script, not omp-related case.

• Эм
  • Нравится
Реакции: paulohardy и Mintha