About the website.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Slo-mo-tion

Ωmēga
Автор темы
Друг
Hello my foreign guests!
As you have probably noticed, this forum is almost fully russian-speaking, so I decided to put here some info that might be useful for our english-speaking friends. I know it's probably not very informative by now and probably has tons of grammar mistakes, but I'll try as best as I can to develop this guide so you won't have any questions considering forum or other members.

History/About the site:
First of all, the forum was founded by FYP, a famous russian cheat developer, mostly working with sa-mp and MTA. It was opened in March, 2013 and granted big popularity among players, mostly of Role-Play servers. On the moment this thread was posted there are more than 6500 user accounts, and there are more than a thousand of active members visiting this website each day.
Here you can find our big cheat database for all games, but the biggest one is sa-mp and MTA. It is updated daily so you can always find what you want. We really appreciate our members work of adding or creating site content, so if you can help us to find and add cheats and bugs - your efforts will be granted, maybe even with money :).
That's all, for now.

Site rules:
1. After registering your account you are instantly agreeing with all the rules of this site and your country's legislation.

2. Insults (also insulting nicknames) are forbidden on this site. Pay respect for each other, or at least behave nice.

3. Profanity is allowed, but try to use it smart. Nobody wants to read a 95% f-word message.

4. Message farming is forbidden, it includes:
- Posting message consisting only of smiley faces.
- Writing nonsence or 1-2 words of nothing.
- Writing "I agree" or "+" posts. You you agree - try to prove why.

5. Try to speak so other people can understand you, at least use basic grammatic rules.

6. Every opinion has it's point, even if it's insulting for you in one or another way. You can disagree with it and let everyone know about it, but don't get too excited: admins know theese rules too and there is always a straw that breaks the camel's back.

7. This site has a partial copyright policy, so:
- Private cheats are forbidden to share without it's owner and author agreement.
- Always write authors name or nickname if you share files, even if it's you.
- Ripping-off or stealing other people's programs/cheats/bugs/etc. is STRONGLY prohibited.

8. Offtopic is forbidden. Try not to go beyond the subject of a thread.

9. This website has a reputation system which helps us to recognize the best authors or coders, and because of that theese things are STRONGLY forbidden:
- Creating accounts for reputation farming
- Reputation exchanging.
- Requests to give or take reputation ('Gimme some rep plz", "Minus that mf")
- Selling/buying reputation.
- Giving/taking reputation more than one time in 12 hours with one user.

This topic will be updated ASAP. Enjoy your stay :drink:.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.